What Do We Understand By Human Resource Management(HRM)?
When we talk about human resources administration, we refer specifically to the organizational function of the department that allows managing all the problems related to the workers that belong to a company or organization.
Among the everyday activities administered through the company’s human resources management office, we can highlight compensation, recruitment and hiring, performance management, organization development, safety, well-being, benefits, motivation, communication, policy administration, and employee training.
This article will discuss human resource management to be more familiar with this concept.
What Is Human Resource Management?
Human Resource Management is a structured and inclusive process that governs people, culture and the work environment. Done well, this task enables employees to contribute effectively and productively to the company’s overall objective and to the achievement of the goals and objectives of the organization.
In fact, for the proper functioning of work activities in a company, it is essential to have a human resources department, which is in charge of ensuring each of the aspects that we mentioned before.
The members of the team that make up this office must be in charge of sending each one of the data that has to do with training, administrative services, and the supervision of talent management that is required to achieve the proper functioning of the activities. of the company.
What Are The Essential Objectives Of Human Resource Management?
As we mentioned before, one of the main objectives of the creation of a department that is in charge of the administration of human resources in a company, It is about enabling effective practice and respecting workers’ rights. workers who make life in it. More specifically, the objectives of a human resource management department could be the following:
- Social Objectives. Manage the organization’s resources for the benefits of the community.
- Corporate goals. Increase the human talent that lives in the organization and maximize productivity.
- Personal objectives. Allow staff to meet their individual needs through work.
With the fulfillment of each of these objectives, it is possible to maintain order in the company and an excellent work environment among the workers.
Human Resource Management Functions In A Company
Among the main functions of the human resources administration department of a company, we can mention the following:
- Provide labor (and even legal) advisory services to company workers without distinction.
- Describe the responsibilities of each job position and design the required guidance material.
- Carry out the pertinent personnel selection tasks.
- Carry out initiatives for the training, improvement and professional growth of the work team.
- Keep track of employee benefits and ensure a suitable work environment.
- Guarantee diversity and convenience in the different jobs, facing the existing job market.
Each of these functions will allow the working environment of the company to be much more comfortable and harmonious, thus increasing the productivity of the workers, who will also have a unit that will defend their labor rights in any instance and in any type of situation in the workplace. that the human resources department of the company must intervene.