AnyUnlock- The Best Tool to Help If You Forget iPhone Password
The iPhone screen password is very important for every iPhone user. This guarantees security and in many cases, is the door that impedes any attempts to break into the device. But when a user forgets his password, he is in an annoying situation. A “small disaster”. If you are in the same situation, then you are on the right page.
You need special software and based on my experience as a fellow iPhone user, AnyUnlock is what you really need. This software is reliable and can provide tangible evidence.
Of course, I have a good reason to suggest you use AnyUnlock. AnyUnlock is a software that is able to “cut” iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch screen locks without a password. In other words, you don’t need to remember your forgotten password. Impressive right?
Only With One Click
As we know, iPhone offers various types of access codes to choose from; special numeric code, special alphanumeric code, Face ID, Touch ID, 4, and 6 digit number codes. No matter you have a problem with one of them; AnyUnlock can help you unlock your device in just one click. The estimated time you need is only a few minutes. This tool with its feature, the iOS Password Manager, can also recover Wi-Fi passwords without saving user’s information. You also don’t need an internet connection to run it.
There Are Many Reasons Why You Need AnyUnlock
You may have bought a used iPhone device and do not have access to enter the system? Your iPhone has been deactivated because someone tried to open it without permission (he may have tried a number of incorrect passwords), Face ID, and Touch ID no longer work or… Your iPhone has hit a hard object and the screen is cracked so you cannot enter your password. There are many reasons to ask for help from AnyUnlock. You cannot ignore this software! If you suffer from screen time not working, I recommend you access this guide page.
But You Must Understand Some Of The Consequences Below:
– All data that you store (on your iPhone device) will be deleted after the unlock process is complete.
– If Find My iPhone / iPad is activated, you will be asked to enter your iCloud account. The goal is to configure the device after you have successfully unlocked your device.
– Your device will be updated to the latest version of iOS. You will probably have to adapt to the new supported version after the unlock process is successful.
Unlock Screen Passwords in 3 Simple Steps
1. Open AnyUnlock and select “Unlock Screen Passcode” on the home page.
2. Connect your iOS device to the computer and download the iOS firmware.
3. Click “Scan Now” to unlock the screen password instantly and easily. After that, you can set a passcode for an encrypted backup and click the “OK” button. After the backup process is complete, you can see all the passwords stored on the device.
You Can’t Expect A Simpler One!
But you must realize that this software is designed for personal use. I strongly do not recommend you to open other people’s iPhone devices with the help of AnyUnlock. It is strictly prohibited and has legal consequences.
Hopefully, after reading this article you can open your iPhone device without difficulty. Thank you for reading and good luck!