What Is A Smart Office And How Company Benefits From Smart Office?
The development of new digital technologies, unique needs for flexibility and modern working methods have got the better of the classic office in a business, even more so among start-ups. A growing number of employees are now working in an environment such as Smart Offices.
How Does Smart Office Operate?
A real revolution for space management, the smart office puts an end to the idea of a single person working place. Indeed, the employee evolves within the structure according to the tasks to be performed.
By badging in the morning upon arrival, they learn about space occupancy and can even book meeting rooms in real-time. Some companies have developed this concept further. They open their doors to employees of other companies looking for a job. We are talking about coworking spaces.
How Should Company Adapt To Smart Office?
The redefinition of the workspace was initiated to deal with new issues in the professional world. First of all, digital technology has made mobile work possible and efficient. It is now easy to take part in a meeting with all the documents in digital format. Besides, it is an organisation that perfectly matches the needs demanded by the collaborative working method. Exchanges between employees are facilitated.
Finally, it should not be emphasised that the smart office particularly appeals to the younger generations.
How will Smart Offices Benefits The Companies?
The company also derives exciting benefits from the Smart Office.
- By optimising the surface area of the premises, it achieves significant savings, particularly in large urban centres characterised by a high cost per square meter.
- With the development of nomadism and teleworking, it is becoming counterproductive to own large spaces with a low job occupancy rate.
- Company managers are also increasingly concerned with the quality of working life of their employees.
- They thus provide them with various tools, such as an indoor geolocation system for employees within the structure or a corporate social network.
- Between two equivalent positions, the work environment can make a difference!
- Smart office operation and the implementation of collaborative work have the same objective: an increase in the productivity and profitability of the company.
- It is made possible by strengthening team cohesion and liberalising exchanges or the transmission of knowledge, inducing newfound creativity.