5 Ways How Instagram Can Be A Great Medium To Market Your App
Over the years, social media has become the easiest way for companies and artists to reach their audience. With about 3.8 billion active users, it is evident that most people who have access to the internet have a presence on these social media platforms.
One such platform that stands out amongst the others is Instagram. The media sharing app first arrived on the scene in 2010. Almost a decade later, Instagram stands tall as the 6th most popular social media platform with 1 billion active users.
However, Instagram is no longer limited to just sharing candid pics. Over the years, Instagram has become a prominent platform for all content creators, local businesses, and giant corporations. Instagram advertising reach can reach over 800 million users. Thus, it is high time for you to capitalize on the opportunities that Instagram provides.
5 Ways To Promote Your App On Instagram
Create An Active Presence On Instagram
The key to attracting an audience on any social media is to maintain an active presence on the platform. With such high competition, being relevant can prove to be a difficult task. Your activity on Instagram is directly responsible for your engagement with your potential customers.
- Your posts and stories should be in line with the features and goals of your app.
- Your followers will only be interested in your app if they can understand its necessity through these posts.
- A direct link to your app on your profile can do wonders.
Hashtags Can Be Your Best Friends
With over 100 million pictures and videos shared every day, it is easy to get lost in the crowd. However, hashtags can bail you out of this situation. A hashtag allows you to categorize posts in different groups that filter out the undesired posts.
- Instagram allows you to add multiple hashtags to your posts and stories.
- With these hashtags, your targeted audience will find it easier to reach you.
- Be careful with the frequency of the hashtags you use in a single post as excessive use of hashtags isn’t considered a good practice.
Stay In Touch With The Latest Trends
Over the last year, social media has observed more trends that you can probably imagine. From the mannequin challenge to the ice bucket challenge, these trends generally decide the flow of activities on social media.
- These trends can either last for months or disappear in a week.
- You must be well aware of the prominent trends on Instagram and how you can use them to promote your app.
- Capitalizing on such trends will not only increase your reach but also strengthen your engagement with your followers.
If you are willing to spend money to promote your app, Instagram has a list of services at your disposal. Instagram currently offers you six different types of advertising services like story ads, photo ads, video ads, and carousel ads.
- The stat that Instagram garnered $20 billion in 2019 through ad revenues speaks volumes about how many businesses trust Instagram ads.
- Through these ads, your posts or stories will reach a wider audience likely to interact with your content and app.
- Not to forget, it will also save you a considerable amount of time and effort.
While the above methods will help you reach your target audience, another efficient way to do the same is by collaborating with social media influencers. Social media influencers are called so for a reason.
- Social media influencers have a large following on the platform, and they often use it to seek new business opportunities.
- Currently, there are more than 500,000 active influencers on Instagram.
- You can collaborate with such personalities to promote your product more effectively. A helping hand will only make things easier.
In A Nutshell
Social media is a productive tool to promote your business regardless of its size. While effective marketing is the first step towards the success of your product, the majority of the consumers often make their decision only after reading credible reviews about it.
Thus, you should also be in touch with the feedback that your consumers are sending. Hop over to this website to learn more about the role reviews play in the success of any app and how you can use the same to your advantage.